When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This ‘clickstream data’ is collected for statistical purposes and is used to help improve our website. The following information is supplied by your browser (for example Safari) and is collected by us:
- The user’s server address;
- The user’s operating system (for example Windows, MAC);
- The user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov);
- The date and time of the visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The previous site visited;
- And the type of browser used.
When you email us personal information, or provide it to us through ‘contact us’ options provided through this site:
- We will record your email address and any other information submitted;
- We will use this information for the purpose for which you provide it; and
- Your email address will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose.
If you fail to provide us with a minimum level of information (usually marked with an asterisk and generally, an email address), we may not be able to respond to you.
Subscription Services & Newsletters
Personal information is collected by us when you subscribe to any subscription service (for example our Newsletter) on this website. The contact information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the subscription service. If you fail to provide the personal information we request when you subscribe, we may not be able to provide the subscription service to you.
We will only disclose your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was given to us where we are authorised to do so pursuant to the Privacy Act.